Business Set Up Advice in Bolton
All aspects of personal taxation are covered, including the completion of your Self Assessment Return, both for the most basic case of an individual with investment income, such as bank interest received or dividends from stocks and shares, right up to high net worth individuals with large amounts of investment income arising from investments as well as both UK and overseas property business.
All aspects of business taxation are dealt with, for structures including businesses structured as sole traders, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, companies, either stand alone or groups.
Some typical examples of the kind of business tax planning which we can put in place for you are:
- Discussion of tax-efficient extraction of funds from your company, including items such as dividend versus salary versus benefits in kind.
- Capital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief.
Some of the most common areas where we can offer invaluable tax-saving advice are the following:
- Planning for business sale, whether sole trader, partnership or limited company.
- Taking maximum advantage of Capital Gains Tax reliefs, such as Entrepreneur's Relief.
- The appropriate structure for holding your investments, e.g. in your own name or in a limited company.
- Planning your affairs with a view to passing on assets to your children, and other aspects of estate planning.
- Company reorganisations such as group reorganisations.
- Protecting assets.
- Advice and tax planning for non-residents affected by the statutory residence test as well as planning for the recent changes in property taxation affecting resident and non resident property owners.
- Capital allowance claims and elections in property business including the pooling requirement to enable claims to be made.
- Advice and support on research and development tax claims.
This list is not comprehensive so why not give us a call to see if we can help you.
Remember, the initial consultation is free.